Get Access

Leverage Your Time, Gifts, and Revenue to Build a Life Significance (Not Just Success)

T3 (Time, Talent, and Treasure) Is a 5-Part Video Series that Will Help You Craft and Fulfill a Meaningful Vision for Your Life and Career

GET ACCESS NOW

Since when did “success” start
feeling so empty?

You’ve worked hard on your artistic career. You’ve created things, made money, and even salvaged time for your family. But you’ve hit a plateau in your business — and in your life. Is this it? You don’t want to improvise anymore. The idea of “success” no longer appeals to you.

Instead, you want to build a life that leaves a legacy. You want significance. There will always be money to be made. Now you’re in a place where you want to do what matters. 

You don’t have an endless number of days and hours. They’re valuable. And you want to ensure that each one is invested wisely, if not for your own sake, for that of your family and those you serve.

You don’t have to keep improvising. You can plan strategically and leverage your resources for maximum impact.

My name is Noah Elias, and at a critical point in my career, I experienced the crisis of purpose that you’re feeling right now.

It manifested itself in a deep feeling of despair that I experienced when I realized that I could make plenty of money as an artist, but I had no idea what to do with my life.

Thanks to guidance from wise mentors, I experienced a paradigm shift that forever changed the way I live and work.  

Over the past 30 years, I’ve worked with Disney, LucasFilm, Ltd., and have painted cars for The Fast and The Furious movie franchise. I’ve worked with other big brands such as Lexus, Toyota, MTV, and Microsoft. The business I built has ultimately offered me both artistic freedom and high-profit margins.

But it isn’t about what I do or who I work with. It’s about WHY I do it. And I’m able to wake up excited every morning because I now know how to invest my time, gifts, and revenue for a greater purpose.

No matter where you are on your artistic journey, I believe that you can maximize your impact and turn your “successful” life into a life of significance.

And I’d like to show you how.

Steve Quartly – Quartly Fine Art/Professional Fine Artist

“I have known many artists and creative‘s at Noah’s level. I consider him a great friend and a part of my inner circle . After spending time with Noah I leave inspired and motivated to take on the world for my purpose. God has given me gifts and a purpose and there’s no time to waste. There is no doubt, Noah has been gifted mentoring creatives in the business world.”

GET ACCESS NOW

Introducing the T3 (Time, Talent, and Treasure), the 5-Module Video Series that Will Teach You How to Move from Success to Significance

This series will show you how to forecast your weeks, months, and years in terms of your revenue, time, and assets. You’ll find out how to leverage your vision, mission, and passion for the short-term and long-term. Here’s what you’ll learn:

PART 1:

What You Invest In

In this module, you’ll decide what kind of businesses to invest in and chart a path to developing new revenue streams.

PART 2:

How to Cast Vision

In this module, you’ll discover how to evaluate what ideas are worth committing to, define your priorities, and bring order to your task list.

PART 3:

Capturing the Ideas

In this module, you’ll log your ideas into a master spreadsheet and begin harnessing the power of digital tools to get things recorded and organized.

PART 4:

Inputting the Data

In this module, you’ll align your calendar, schedule, and time blocks for success, forecasting revenue and allocating space to complete your major projects. 

PART 5:

Examining the Rules

In this module, you’ll learn how to review your investments and evaluate them for their purpose and results. You’ll learn how to set boundaries for future commitments and honor.

GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW!

Total Value of $1,995. Limited time offer $195

One Time Payment

$195

Limited Time Offer

• INSTANT Access to 5 Video Lessons
  • PDF Resource Download
  • My "Go-To" Resources for Organization
  • Watch and rewatch your content as much as you'd like.
BUY NOW

There are no refunds for this product

David Macomber – Fine Artist/Entrepreneur

“My mentorship with Noah gave me vision and provided practical steps to take my art business to the next level. In the two years since, my fine art prices have tripled (and sales doubled), I’ve taken on larger clients and projects, finally last month my art business has allowed my wife quit her job to be a full time mom to our four kids! (that’s the biggest blessing of all)”

What Would It Be Like to Invest Your Resources Wisely and Go from
Success to Significance?

If you feel like you’ve hit a plateau in your life and business, ask yourself these questions:

• What would it be like to define what you’ll create, strategically plan your days, and invest your revenue to positively impact the lives of others?
  • How would it feel to forecast your year ahead of time and chart your path toward accomplishing purposeful goals?
  • What would it mean to your family if you could build a legacy of purpose (and assets) to share with them that lives on after you?
  • How much would it matter to wake up every morning feeling excited to work according to a meaningful plan instead of improvising every day?

When you become a T3 student, you’re choosing a new path. This new path leads to a future of impact because you will have learned to strategically invest your time, gifts, and revenue in things that matter to you and your family.

I’ve been where you are. If you’re willing to invest in this, pay attention, and do the work, you can experience greater fulfillment in your life and career.

GET ACCESS NOW

You Can Always Choose to Stay the Same.

You can always take the safe route and stay the same. You’re not obligated to make a change. In fact, I can assure you that if you enroll in T3, you will get uncomfortable pretty fast — that’s what it means to start the process of personal and professional transformation.

The truth is, I’m not guaranteeing you more comfort. I’m guaranteeing that your life will be better for learning this material and investing in your future this way. I know from experience and from the testimonials of other artists whom I have guided down this path.

You are free to say no and continue on the path you’ve been on. But let me ask you this one question… how has that been working out for you lately? The choice is yours!

Deann Hebert – Fine Artist/Publisher

“As a busy mom and wife, I started finding it harder and harder to meet the growing needs of my business and also take care of my family at the same time. I was stressed out all the time trying to figure out how I was going to do it all and painting only commissions and originals one at a time. Noah helped me to utilize my skills in a way that enabled me to publish my work and sell it myself through my website, so my artwork will be utilized further, giving me more time to be creative and spend with my family!...The knowledge I’ve gained through this has been priceless.”